The term ‘Penny Ives’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Vale View Terrace, Batheaston, Bath, BA1 7RH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Of course we hope your prints and cards arrive safely but please contact Jane Austen and the Penguin immediately if there are any problems with your order. If the package is damaged in the post, if possible, please take one or two photos to show what has happened. Please return the order including the original packaging – you may need an extra layer of strong brown paper. The postage costs will be re-funded to you (the same value as the package cost from us to you via the Royal Mail). We will re-send your order on receipt of the returned prints and cards. If you have any questions regarding returns please email or phone 07526 068855.